Individuals with a substance abuse disorder or a mental health issue are recommended to get treatment help. However, the financial responsibility that comes along with drug and alcohol treatment may seem unattainable. The good news however is there are many helpful and supportive services that may be able to assist your needs.
Call us at The Recovery Team today if you believe you or a loved one need help from addiction to drugs or alcohol. The support you deserve is out there, and we want to help you successfully recover from your addiction. Our team of highly trained admission representatives will be able to answer all of your questions regarding treatment.
Are Addiction or Mental Health Services Covered by Insurance?
In many scenarios, insurance plans do cover all of the cost for mental health and substance abuse treatment. For those unaware if their private insurance offers treatment coverage, call us at The Recovery Team today. Our admissions staff will be able to help you understand your plan coverage and anything else you may need more clarification on.
Addiction to drugs or alcohol is considered a true medical condition that can be both diagnosable and treatable. As a result, health insurance agencies have to cover these medical conditions under their treatment plans for policy holders.
Those with addiction to drugs or alcohol or mental illness deserve access to complete medical care. At The Recovery Team we treat every individual with the care and support they deserve.
What Does it Mean to “Verify” My Insurance?
Our admissions team will gladly be able to verify your coverage.This process begins by gathering information about your insurance based on your policy number and coverage provider. Once this information is noted, we will contact your insurance provider to learn more about what type of coverage you hold, and if it can apply to our treatment services. This process is relatively quick, and will allow you to better understand your coverage and what the costs may be.
Through our insurance verification process, we will verify your plan, the care your coverage pays for, and the remaining deductibles you will have to pay. This fast and effective process is completely confidential, and will have no impact on your insurance.
What Type of Plans Are Accepted?
We accept most types of health insurance. We work with individual policies purchased under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), as well as policies through an employer. We also accept some types of state funded insurance, depending on the policy.
We have a team of insurance experts who will be able to answer all of your questions and verify your insurance. You may also learn more about accepted insurances at The recovery Team through our menu, under insurance.
What Kinds of Services Are Generally Covered By Insurance?
We understand that insurance is a tricky subject because there are many separate factors that come into play. Most plans do cover the cost for addiction and mental health treatment. However, each plan does differ. Types of services that are commonly covered include the following:
- Assessments: Addiction and mental health related assessments are generally a factor covered by insurance. These assessments may include traveling to our facility, meeting our staff, and completing a full psych evaluation.
- Psychiatric Services: Working with a licensed psychiatrist to deal with substance use disorder and addiction is a service commonly covered under most plans. Our professional staff of medical experts are licensed and certified to provide you with their help and service. Due to these factors, most health insurance plans recognize these services. Mental health and substance abuse are two commonly integrated disorders which affect millions of people in the United States daily. Psychiatric services can be a tremendous help to many.
- Detoxification Services: People who are in severe need of detoxification from drugs or alcohol generally receive detox coverage. In most cases, this coverage will pay for your care at the detox facility. Detox is the phase where you break your chemical dependence to drugs or alcohol, and is an important step in the recovery process for many. Individuals who go to detox will be supervised 24 hours a day by medical professionals. Detox services are available for both emergency cases, and for those who want to take their first step toward recovery.
- Inpatient/Residential Care: Inpatient and residential care are common treatment modalities where individuals live at the treatment center. Here, patients will learn therapeutic techniques and skills from trained therapists. Patients will reside at the facility for the full duration of their program. The length of time a person needs to stay in residential care depends on the severity of their needs. Our insurance experts will be able to verify your plan and how long of a stay your insurance offers through your plan.
- Outpatient Care: Unlike inpatient care, people who enroll in outpatient programs do not live at the treatment facility. Individuals will come to the facility for various therapies sessions and leave once they finish. Again, our insurance experts will verify your plan pertaining to outpatient care. This type of addiction service is generally covered by most insurances.
What Should I Do If I Don’t Have Health Insurance?
If you do not have health insurance, The Recovery Team offers self-pay options. We will provide you with all of the information you need to know about our services. Then you can decide your next step. We offer competitive self pay rates and scholarship options for those who qualify. Call our center today for more information regarding these options.
What Should You Do Right Now?
The Recovery Team wants to hear from you! Call us today to learn more about our addiction and mental health treatment facility, and verify your insurance. Our team of treatment professionals will be able to answer all of your questions, and guide you to the best treatment option for your needs.
You may also verify your insurance today at the top of this page.