We want all of our patients to be as comfortable as possible throughout their stay at our addiction treatment center.
Following along on this page to find out what you will need for your stay at The Recovery Team!
Read our step to addiction help article for more information regarding your admission.
Our admissions drug rehab coordinators are available to help you at (800) 817-1247. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Clothing + Shoes:1-2 weeks worth of comfortable clothing and shoes. A maximum of two suitcases are allowed per individual. On-site laundry machines and supplies are available for patient use.
- Alcohol Free Toiletries: Please bring alcohol free toiletries with you for your stay. Toiletries include: shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving articles, hairdryer, etc.
- Photo ID + Insurance Card: Please bring one of the following forms of identification with you: driver’s license, passport, or work ID. Also bring your medical insurance card with you.
- Medication List: Please bring with you a list of your medications, including dosages and any known allergies you may have to medications. It is important to note any allergies you may have to certain medications, as well allergies to foods and drinks.
- Writing Materials: Please feel free to bring writing materials with you for your stay. We will provide you with these materials if you do not have. Note taking will help your brain retain the information you learned throughout your program. It can also be a great way to relax your mind and let your thoughts flow.
- Possible Extras:Throughout the entirety of your stay with us, we want to ensure comfort and safety to you at all times. Possible extras you may want to bring with you to treatment may include: family photos, journaling materials, books, spiritual or religious items.
Start your admission
Let’s get your admission going with one of our confidential representatives.
Checking in at The Recovery Team
Once you arrive at The Recovery Team facility, you’ll check in your bags while completing paperwork and getting settled in. A member of our staff will take a look at your belongings to make sure you’ve brought only appropriate items for your stay during treatment.
Items that our staff consider not appropriate to have during treatment will be sent home with the accompanying family member. If no family is present at the time of your arrival, your items will be stored and returned to you when you discharge.